Wednesday, November 12, 2008

xmas is here at our house...

much to my hubbies disgust!!! I love christmas...the atmosphere of family time/giving summer fun etc!! So I thought that I would share with you our decorations thus far!!! Now I decided to have a go at doing a minimalistic /stylised tree in our living room...still not sure if i am happy with it...daylight pictures


night time

also revamped the door wreath....to match
and side extra decs

However all this lovely minimalistic stuff did not impress bubba as he was looking forward to decorating the tree!!! So as any cool mum would I let the two cherubs put up the old traditional tree in the corner of their bedroom with glow in the dark angels!!! Here are the pics...

see how much he has grown..
bubba's creation from playgroup
chicken spot can be detected by the double ups on most branches ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job with the decs....love the minimalist look

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Lovely!

Chicken's little contribution is too cute. x

Anonymous said...

Wow - Christmas tree already?
That's scary.
My three love to decorate, and only this morning littlest miss was cutting out a paper kangaroo decorated with Christmas baubles - to tie to the tree.
I've given up on the glamourous Christmas tree look!

Sarah-Jo said...

oooo ahhhh I love what you've done with that pile of sticks seriously creative

I cant believe its christmas already!

Megan.K. said...

You are clever, that tree is great. Love the door wreath too... we're nowhere near getting a tree yet - you are way organised!