image from my SIL
Yep, it's the grown up version... have been tagged twice over the last few days from one very talented writer, Che & Fidel and the one and only creative, stylish chicki's known, Gday Beautiful!!! Thanks ladies I am very flattered...
Here's how to play...
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
1. I have been known to cry pretty much when there are any deaths in tv shows & movies...think all my tears over my dad's death empty when I see someone else go thru the same thing!!
2. I have very fair skin and burn in 10 mins....once also burnt my ears so bad they blistered and then peeled!
3. I have a brand new sewing machine that I did not touch for about 3 months because I was scared of it!!!
4. I love love love black and white photography and most of the photos in my house are just that Black & white.
5. I had placenta previa with my little chicken and was hospital bound from 26 weeks on till she was born(emergency casear) 6 weeks later!!! Thus she was 8 weeks premi.
6. I own 2 jeeps...Grand cherokee 2004 and Jeep Wrangler 2001.
Hope that wasnt too random for you all!!! Tis harder than you might think to think of stuff to write about!! Anywho, the next bit is...6 others who should share their quirky/boring personal facts...
pidgeon pair - love this woman's sense of humor, check her out
sugar fish - 4 kids and creativity to boot!! Dont know how this woman does it all.
the nutrients of life- I know that this chicki has been tagged but she is a newbbie blog worth the mention!!!
tea cups on treetops - fellow graphic designer with some funky style...and little penny is adorable...go see
bugandpop - another amazing mother....sewing guru and great read.
missie krissie - newish blog I have been haunting...she is also very creative.
Clane in charge. - I put Claire and Jane in charge of the household while Mr. Nielson and I were gone to Laguna Beach last week for the wedding. For three days and two night...
4 hours ago