Tuesday, September 16, 2008

rocco's booties

have finally plucked up the courage to get out the new sewing machine and make another pair of booties for baby rocco. Saved so much time but I still am not confident on the sewing machine...practise makes perfect. Tried to make them look a bit like skate shoes with a bit of tread on the souls...not totally happy with them needs a bit of tweaking but not to bad for a first effort. Here's the results...also made a binky/toy holder.


booties on.
here is the loveable boy and his gorgeous mum.

7 comments:

Selina said...

You're doing well with the booties. Any attempt I've had has ended in the bin! so you are many steps ahead of me in shoe making!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I think you must be a natural. Those booties look great. You're a clever chick.

p said...

How cool is Rocco's Mum??!!
Love the booties - perhaps you should start your own kiddlies 'fashion label', starting at markets! 2 good!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the booties - they look really hip with the tread and other details!! Where did you get the hardware for the binky holder or did you do a makeover on an existing one?

Jodi said...

they're really cute! I've just tagged you so check my blog if you want to play along...

Amber said...

Lovely little blog...so sweet and great pics.
I will be enjoying this more often now.

Check out my blog..you may enjoy it

http://thenutrientsoflife.blogspot.com/

Take care
xx

Michelle said...

Oh, they are so divine!!! Very cute indeed!!