Tuesday, September 9, 2008

baby creations

like a mentioned a couple of posts ago I have been inspired by little birdie... have a heap of friends with new bubs so here are the creations...
Some adorable little girl booties for little willow (personally love the fact that there is no pink!!!)

A baby dummy holder thingy (not sure what to call it) for little tom.


And these are the booties in the making for little tom
Will have more when I get more time to finish...Isnt that a mother eternal wish - more time!

4 comments:

Hana said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

I love these shoes. I think I might just give them a go...when I get a moment. :)
Thanks for the link.

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow those shoes are soo sweet!

Cindy said...

I love making baby shoes and felt. They always look so cute I don't know if it is a size thing and they are perfect for a girl - they don't all have to be pink

Michelle said...

awwwwwww tooo cute......clever chicken !!!