Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Playdough days

Decided to pull out the playdough today. Had to buy some more as the old stuff had gone hard. Haven't got it out for ages as chicken likes to put it in her mouth. Can you believe she had fun (without eating it!) and they both played for about a hour. bubba has missed it heaps but there is very rarely a moment when chicken isnt around. Just one of the perks of a growing girl!!

Firstly a cute shot of both...



creating their masterpieces...




bubba's masterpiece...a elephant (10 points if you can see the ears and trunk)


chickens fun creation...as she is starting to talk a bit more the last few weeks all she would say it was was"cut"...


I love it when my kids create things..

2 comments:

Sherrin said...

wow, you're not wrong about the hair similarity!! Your kids are very cute!! They look like little pixies! :o)

Shellbells said...

Sherrin : My hair was the same when I was little. thanks for the compliment about the kids. Are pixies quiet?? Mine arent!! (Just quietly I think they get that from me 2!!! lol)