Monday, February 25, 2008

The VBS silly season is coming again...

Every year our church runs a Vaction Bible School for the community in the July holidays and we have been doing it for 13 years or more. This year I am again doing the bag designs for children to make on the first day to put their crafts that they make for the rest of the week in. Have decided to get my designs done asap. Have just done the first 2 for the 5&6 year olds.The theme is australiana thus the ring tail possum...


and the koala and her baby...


The animal bodies have been made out of egg cartons bar the googley eyes, pink in ears. This is definately a prototype and very rough but you can get the idea.

2 comments:

gdaybeautiful said...

The animals are so cute, I mean the ones on the bags not the mechanics. You are a very clever bunny, (not native I know.)Sorry to break with the theme. I haven't had any comments come to my email. Don't know if I'm gettin any. (comments)

Need ya help still to label photos etc.

Sherrin said...

how cute are these??