chicken has a fetish for making a picnic or dinner everywhere and anywhere at the moment!!! So glad cause i have already purchased a child version braun blender and the cutest little tin tea set for part of her xmas presents!!!
Love the picnic! Looks like huge fun! I just realised I never got back to you abt the circus thing - it's at the Arts and Industry estate in Byron, at the entertainment centre building... think on Centennial circuit. I'll try and find a ph # for you too. xo megan
Finishing Strong + A Sneak Peek at What’s Next
-
So many of you have been asking about the Making Your Home a Haven study
this fall and yes, we are absolutely still doing it! π π π‘ π―️ I’m about
to g...
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
-
In June 2022, our family of 7 embarked on a yearlong adventure to 20+
countries, all on a tight budget with only carry-on backpacks. We
experienced the c...
NONTON FILM Creed II 2018 SUB INDO FULL MOVIE
-
NONTON FILM Creed II 2018 SUB INDO FULL MOVIE
Pada tahun 2018, tiga tahun setelah kekalahannya dari "Pretty" Ricky
Conlan,[a] Adonis "Donnie" Creed, ber...
Happy New Year!
-
Wow is it really 2023? Yes! And my resolution is to find my way back to the
internet after a loooong absence. If anyone is still listening and sees
this......
I'm a guest on the Crafty Planner Podcast
-
Popping in to let you know that I am this week's guest on the Crafty
Planner Podcast. I was lucky to meet Sandi in real life at QuiltCon and was
thrilled w...
how to create your own outdoor sanctuary
-
With all the stress and strain of everyday living, it's never a bad idea to
have a place at home where you can just relax and unwind away from it all.
An o...
Ivy Reine, our sixth babe!
-
She's here. Our Ivy Reine. And traces of glory still cling to her, our
surprise gift from God. I can almost smell heaven when I hold her close,
can a...
Europe Magic
-
Wow! It's been a while! In all honesty - it's really hard to keep up a
blog. What do I ever write about? Ha. I'm sure many other bloggers feel the
same - l...
Wooden Door Design Catalogue
-
[image: Teak Wood Door Design Catalogue][image: Wooden Door Design Catalog][image:
Wooden Door Design Catalogue Pdf][image: Wooden Door Design Catalogue]
this is the end
-
Way back on the 11th of July, 2006 I started blogging. I started for many
reasons, but little did I think that almost seven years later I would still
be bl...
‘stache dress
-
My new dress made out of my favourite fabric possibly ever. Unfortunately
my camera didn’t want to turn on so phone photos will have to do…
[image: 122] ...
Popping in quickly…
-
…taking a second to catch my breath
…pausing for a moment to collect my thoughts
Things are moving quickly round these parts. This space slows it down.
I...
Crazy Hair Day: Put a Bird on It
-
This year for Bean's school's Crazy Hair Day, we decided to "put a bird on
it" since that seems to be the overarching theme this spring with the
popularity...
An obvious announcement...
-
tutus & turtles was a lot fun, but things changed: time available,
commitments, priorities, and well, life itself. Among many other things
there were three...
4 comments:
Oh so cute...my kids love having picnics anywhere.
I put on the song teddy bears picnic and they sit there and sing ...
Very cute pics...xxx
She may just be a domestic goddess in the making, vacuuming, picnics.....
what a lovely neat tea party. ours tend to be strewn over as wide and area as possible.
my dear what were you doing up at 1.07am?!!
Love the picnic! Looks like huge fun!
I just realised I never got back to you abt the circus thing - it's at the Arts and Industry estate in Byron, at the entertainment centre building... think on Centennial circuit. I'll try and find a ph # for you too.
xo megan
Post a Comment