Finishing Strong + A Sneak Peek at What’s Next
-
So many of you have been asking about the Making Your Home a Haven study
this fall and yes, we are absolutely still doing it! π π π‘ π―️ I’m about
to g...
4 days ago
4 comments:
I give it an A, I like the little bags below too
looks nice. In our company when we were taking interview I had brought this flower (yellow, "bird of paradise" may be the name) for the candidates....
Love the flowers, LOVE your craft work and totally adore your little girl and her sense of fashion. I love doing crafts myself, but I haven't done anything decent in a while. The last thing was a three-eyed, papier mache monster lampshade. Oh yes, and a collage saying "I love cars," but I made that at the kiddie equivalent of being held at gunpoint. :)
Thhis was great to read
Post a Comment